- Shop Individual Plans
- Explore Group Plans
Let us help you serve your Express Group clients (2-9 employees) with the resources needed to administer their LifeMap benefits.
Serving your smallest business clients
We make it easy to provide your small business clients with benefit summaries, policy changes/amendments requests, plan questions, and online eligibility administration. See below for our Express Group resources.
Express Group Benefit Summaries
Serving your small business client with 2-9 employees has never been easier! If you've sold a line of business through LifeMap to an Express Group client, you can provide them a benefit summary in just a few clicks.
For 2-9 group clients with effective dates of December 2017 and later, choose the line of coverage sold below, download the PDF template, select the sold benefit options that match the plan chosen, save (or print to Adobe PDF to remove dropdowns) and send, or print to paper.
You now have materials to share at an enrollment meeting or through the client's intranet while our team is finalizing the contracts.
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Dental (for Oregon, Idaho, and Utah with all effective dates, and for Washington with effective dates through Dec. 1, 2018)
- Dental (for Washington with effective dates Jan. 1, 2019 and later)
NOTE: These summaries do not qualify as summary plan descriptions under ERISA and do not reflect the full exclusions or limitations of the policies. LifeMap is not liable for any errors or omissions on these summary documents. If there is any discrepancy between these documents and the master policy, the master policy provisions will prevail. Benefits may not be available in all states.
Member Forms and Additional Information
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) and Authorization Form
- Required for Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Beneficiary Designation Form (Life and Voluntary Life only)
- This document to be retained by the group for their own records in the event of a claim. Please do not send a copy to LifeMap.
- Global Travel Assistance Program
- This is a travel assistance benefit that’s available to every member covered with life insurance.
- LifeMap Member Advantages
- Discount programs offered to enrolled employees and their families.
- To download and distribute the flyer, click here.
- Additional Marketing Flyers
Request Policy Changes / Amendments
Need to make a change to a group policy with 2-9 employees? How about add a new line of coverage? Simply submit your change requests through our online form to start the process. Depending on the type of amendment requested, you may be asked to submit a new census.
Manage Eligibility Online
Are your group clients signed up for one of our online administration centers? Group administrators can process eligibility changes, enroll employees and dependents in coverage, and access their current invoice, policy, and certificates online in the LifeMap Employer Admin Center (EAC) for all coverages, except Dental. To manage their dental benefits, they can use the LifeMap Dental Admin Center (DAC).
To receive a registration invite for the EAC or DAC the policyholder must submit a request from our website. Once registered, they can access the admin centers at the following addresses:
Please share this information with your group clients to help them get started administering their eligibility online.
Express Group Service Directory
Have questions? Download our directory for a list of contacts by department. Better yet, share it with your group clients.