- Shop Individual Plans
- Explore Group Plans
Knowing that your home life can have a positive or negative effect on your work life, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help you cope with whatever life throws your way.
Lawyers, counselors, elder care resources, crisis management, you name it. This program doesn’t cost you a dime and covers all financial dependents, living at home or away, plus other household members, whether they’re related or not.
- Our Basic EAP plan is included with your LifeMap Long Term Disability coverage.
- You may also have access to our Enhanced EAP plan if your employer arranged for coverage.
- Counseling Sessions: Up to four or six confidential, face-to-face sessions to deal with issues such as parenting problems, grief, anxiety or stress
- 24/7 Crisis Help: Toll-free phone support, day and night
- Adult/Eldercare And End-Of-Life Services: Support for daytime care, in-home care, housing, transportation, meals and more.
- Legal, Financial And Mediation Services: A free, half-hour consultation followed by a 25% discount on legal services, personal or family mediation services (legal services aren’t provided for any employer-related issues)
- Financial services: Telephonic consult and up to 30 days of support for resolution of financial issues with a financial professional, plus a 25% discount off normal fees if a CPA is retained
- Will Preparation: Free state-specific wills, living trusts, and more
- Identity Theft Services: Support in planning the recovery process for restoring identity and credit after an incident
- Home Ownership Program: Includes free support and information about making smarter choices when shopping for a new home, making financing and/or refinancing decisions, relocating or selling a home
- Parenting Services: Free access to a specialist for help with school issues, teenager challenges, adoption, college planning, summer camps, daycare, parenting and more
- Work/Life Balance: Access to an online resource with interactive tools for solving and preventing a range of problems
- Wellness Resources: Access to MyRBH.com for wellness assessments, goal setting and tracking, blogs, fun co-worker challenges and more
- Pet Concierge: Info on choosing, traveling and caring for pets, plus referrals to veterinarians, groomers, kennels and more