- Shop Individual Plans
- Explore Group Plans
OPTAVIA®, Independent Certified Health Coach, Tonja Noretto
You can lose weight and feel great too with OPTAVIA Optimal Health program. This weight management and health program uses scientifically proven fuelings and plans along with a personal health coach to provide one-on-one guidance and encouragement.
The program can help you lose weight and manage disease through nutritional intervention, free access to health care professionals, educational materials, and the Habits of Health system. There are no hidden costs or startup fees. Learn more at the OPTAVIA website.
The OPTAVIA Program gives LifeMap members these advantages:
- A certified personal health coach to support, encourage and teach you the Habits of Health system so you can make a lifestyle change
- An easy-to-follow, safe and effective program (no calorie or food counting)
- Free lifetime access to the OPTAVIA Community network of online and phone support tools
- First order you will receive 35 free meals of your choice with orders $250.00 and over (a value of 94.75) plus a free blender bottle (a value of $7.50) and an additional $25.00 bonus on your second order
- Free shipping on every order over $250.00 and a $5.00 flat rate for orders between $150.00 and $249.99
- Earn rewards on every order over $150.00! Rewards will be automatically applied to your next order. Earn 10% back on orders over $250.00 and earn 5% rewards on orders between $150.00 and $249.99.
The Habits of Health
Habits of Health focuses on the building blocks of good health—proper nutrition, adequate sleep, regular exercise and stress reduction—with the goal of creating a future of happiness, lowered disease risk and increased well-being.
This discount program is offered to all people with LifeMap plans at no additional cost (although some discounted programs offered by vendors may carry separate fees).
LifeMap Member Advantages are available to LifeMap members who have an in-force insurance policy that is issued by, administered by, or serviced by LifeMap Assurance Company. LifeMap Advantages provides access to certain value-added services and products that are not insurance and is offered in addition to your plan(s) to help you stay healthy and live better.
LifeMap is completely independent from the vendors that provide Member Advantages products and services; such vendors are not LifeMap agents or employees. LifeMap does not endorse any vendor, product or service associated with Member Advantages. Member Advantages may not be available at all times and in all states, and may be discontinued at any time. Member Advantages products may be subject to a warranty from the manufacturer.
LifeMap makes no representations or warranties, and disclaims all product warranties regarding Member Advantages. LifeMap does not guarantee nor assume liability for any services associated with Member Advantages. LifeMap makes no payment to the vendor or the member for the member’s purchase of Member Advantages products and services. The member is solely responsible for the full cost of purchasing Member Advantages. However, in some instances, LifeMap may receive a percentage of the fee paid to a Member Advantages vendor by the member purchasing Member Advantages products and services. While this content is believed to be accurate as of the production date, it is subject to change at any time without prior notice.