- Shop Individual Plans
- Explore Group Plans
As a LifeMap member, you’re eligible for the CHP CAMaffinity Program, which provides a 20% discount on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) services offered through The CHP Group’s growing network of chiropractors, acupuncturists, naturopathic physicians and massage therapists.
- Chiropractic is a form of diagnosing and treating illnesses that affect the nerves, muscles, bones, and joints of the body. This noninvasive therapy focuses on reducing pain and improving the function and structure of the body.
- Acupuncture is the stimulation of specific points on the body by the insertion of thin metal needles through the skin. This treatment can relieve pain, reduce inflammation and alleviate the symptoms of many diseases and conditions.
- Naturopathic Medicine uses clinical nutrition, herbal medicine and homeopathy to diagnose and treat patients.
- Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to help prevent and alleviate pain, muscle discomfort, muscle spasms, and stress.
Each of the CAM providers participating in the CHP CAMaffinity network is subject to routine credentialing to ensure your safety, and the CHP Group has over 20 years of experience administering benefits in the field of complementary and alternative medicine. For more information on The CHP CAMaffinity Program, call 1(800) 449-9479 or 1(503) 203-8333.
To access these discounts, simply follow these steps:
- Search the CHP Provider Directory by visiting the CHP website, www.chpgroup.com, and clicking onProvider Search
- Find a provider for which LifeMap is indicated as a participating plan
- Schedule an appointment with a CHP provider advising of your membership in The CHP CAMaffinity Program through the LifeMap Advantages Program
Let the provider know at your appointment that you are a LifeMap member and have the CHP CAMaffinity program to receive the 20 percent discount on CAM services.
This discount program is offered to all people with LifeMap plans at no additional cost (although some discounted programs offered by vendors may carry separate fees).
LifeMap Member Advantages are available to LifeMap members who have an in-force insurance policy that is issued by, administered by, or serviced by LifeMap Assurance Company. LifeMap Advantages provides access to certain value-added services and products that are not insurance and is offered in addition to your plan(s) to help you stay healthy and live better.
LifeMap is completely independent from the vendors that provide Member Advantages products and services; such vendors are not LifeMap agents or employees. LifeMap does not endorse any vendor, product or service associated with Member Advantages. Member Advantages may not be available at all times and in all states, and may be discontinued at any time. Member Advantages products may be subject to a warranty from the manufacturer.
LifeMap makes no representations or warranties, and disclaims all product warranties regarding Member Advantages. LifeMap does not guarantee nor assume liability for any services associated with Member Advantages. LifeMap makes no payment to the vendor or the member for the member’s purchase of Member Advantages products and services. The member is solely responsible for the full cost of purchasing Member Advantages. However, in some instances, LifeMap may receive a percentage of the fee paid to a Member Advantages vendor by the member purchasing Member Advantages products and services. While this content is believed to be accurate as of the production date, it is subject to change at any time without prior notice.